Some important Policies to know prior to booking a tattoo or piercing appt. It is up to the customer when booking any service to review our website or read the sheet that is given to you or emailed to ensure you understand our policies. Once you are booked you are booked, we are very transparent with our policies and try to ensure that you have access to them.
1. Our tattoo rates are $150 an hour and our min charge is $100
2. Deposits: Non-refundable Deposits are required to book any tattoo appointment, if you do not leave a deposit you do not have an appointment. Deposit amounts vary on size and time but are generally half of the required time slot booked. Our minimum deposit is $100 and can be paid by credit card over the phone or email transfer (no instore as with Covid 19)The amount comes off the total amount of the tattoo.
2.5. Deposits. Non-refundable Deposits are required to book 2 or more piercing appointments, If you do not leave a deposit your appointment will be cancelled. Deposit amounts vary on which piercings. You MUST give at least 2 hours notice to move or cancel your appointment otherwise you will lose your deposit.
VERY IMPORTANT: Deposits are absolutely non-refundable for any reason at all, because of the fact you booked an appointment knowing these policies, we turn down a lot of potential clients daily and you booking takes away the opportunity for someone else. Our artists are self employed so when you do not come in they are out that amount of time and money. BUT you are forewarned and an adult, we take this very seriously and do this for a living,
3. Artwork: we are a custom shop, most of what we do here is custom but have done flash and other tattoo type designs with our touch to it. We do have to pre-approve all artwork that is to be drawn and tattooed and if we feel it will not make a very nice tattoo we will not do it, so please understand if we say no thank you. Money is not our driving factor we just want our work to be incredible.
4. You can not change your mind on your design, once you come in and book a tattoo for a certain design you can not change it to some other tattoo piece, there is several reasons for this including the number 3. above and the time booked since it could vary.
5. TOUCHUPS -Please send a clear photo to the artist at firstname.lastname@example.org with the areas that need touchups within six months of the original appointment date
6. Deposits are only good for 90 days if you cancel your appointment and do not rebook, please let us know if you are moving and we will make a note on your deposit for future use. We can place your deposit on a gift card so that it will not expire provided you cancel your appt by following policy
7. Kids are cute and we love them, but they can't come to your tattoo or piercing appointment, it is very dangerous for everyone and we can not risk cross contamination, so please find a caregiver. As well Kids under the age of 12 years are not allowed at the studio, it is very boring, very disruptive and not fair to the child or the artists. Please remember that this is an adult setting and we ask you respect that.
8. Speaking of children, we don't tattoo them ever! A child needs to be a child until they are 16 years of age. Any one under 18 has to have parental consent and MUST do a consult with the artist. It is at the artist discretion wether or not the tattoo is appropriate and can refuse the tattoo at any time. If you are under 16 we will not tattoo anywhere visible (wrists, forearms, neck, ect) we will make some exceptions for memorial tattoos.
9. Please do not get tattooed if you are ill, please call and we will rebook your appointment, we do require a 72 hour cancellation policy if you have any other reason you can not make it, but illness is illness please call us that morning and leave a message. Covid 19 - fever, cough, congestion, stomach issues, pink eye, Covid toes, out of breath for no reason, wheezing, or anything that can not be explained.
10. If you come in for your appointment smelling of alcohol, you will lose your deposit and your appointment.
11. Make sure you eat before you come in for a piercing or tattoo otherwise you might not feel well.
12. We will not tattoo names of significant others ever unless it is a memorial tattoo (children, grand children are totally fine), but we do a good job of covering them up, and trust us we do a lot of that.
13. If you do have to cancel your appointment you are only allowed to reschedule once, we get the chicken outter's and they will keep doing this all year so we had to apply this rule.
14. If you live out of town and your highway is bad, DO NOT COME IN, not worth it, lets just reschedule your appointment.
15. deposits are non-transferable unless we give approval
16. gift cards are non-reversable and if you lose them we have no way of knowing who what gift card belongs to, please take a photo of the number on the card (front and back) and if you have that we can reissue you a new card
17. You must be 18 to sign for yourself for both piercing and tattooing (some piercings are 16 years of age)
18. Booking times, so many times I hear wow its too long of a wait to get in, well that should be telling you something - it means your tattoo will not suck!
19. ID With Covid 19 you must scan and send in your id with your release form, parental signature and Id will be required for minors.
20. We do not tattoo fingers or hands as they do not heal well at all
21. Friends and family Are no longer allowed in the studio as we no longer have a waiting room, please come alone, no exceptions. Minors are allowed ONE parent with them.
22. Gift cards do not expire if it is a paid for gift card, promo cards can expire. Please note with any promotion card 1. the name on the promo card has to be redeemed by that person no exceptions, as they get lost and stolen, or people try to sell them. 2. Promos can not be combined, so you can not use a promo card with another promotion. Promo cards can not be used for tax or tips as they are non monetary. 3. Promo cards can only be used for services not merchandise. 4. Christmas promo cards 2019 can only be used for tattoos not for piercings as stated in our promotion.
23. Due to Covid 19 - Masks must be worn at all times in the studio by clients and customers. We have masks available to purchase for 1.00. Please let us know if you would like one, we also have custom reusable ones for 10.00. Shoes must be removed in the foyer again no exceptions ensure you are wearing socks. Handwashing must take place before your service, as well you must be on time when you have an appointment as we can not allow customers in at the same time. Thank you
The policies have been recently changed due to the Covid-19 Corona Virus, please ensure you read and understand that they are in place for our safety and your safety.
If you are feeling sick have a fever, cough, upset stomach, pink eye, nasal drip, chest congestion or heaviness or have traveled within the last 14 days (provincially or internationally) you will not be allowed to come into the shop and will have to call to reschedule your appointment.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK! If you do not have one you may purchase either a paper mask for a $1 or a reusable mask for $10 at our store.
1.Please make sure you EAT before your appointment. This is crucial to your well-being as you must keep your blood pressure up to avoid feeling ill. At this time we are not allowing food or drinks in at the studio as you cannot remove your mask at any time. (If you need you may have snack or drink outside during the appointment if a break is necessary).
2. Artwork must be sent to us ASAP ! The artists draw up the stencils on their own time, usually before the appointment so we are able to get going as soon as you come in to avoid wasting your time and our time. Once artwork is dropped off or sent in please make sure you explain throughly about any details, changes, add ons...etc about the design. Tweaks can be made if you are not 100% happy with the design but if you change the whole idea or concept you will lose your deposit.. NO exceptions. As for viewing artwork, you may call or message us to request to view it 3 days before the appointment. The artist has up until the night before to send it to you and once you view the artwork that is the time you ask for tweaks or changes as if you don’t you can’t ask for it at the appointment. For simple tattoos (such as script, symbols, simple pinterest ideas ..etc) you may not see artwork until appointment date.
3. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE ! Deposits are left to hold the appointment spot to ensure you show up and to pay for artists time and artwork incase of a no show or last minute cancellation. If there is an issue with this or there was a true emergency such as dying in a hospital, super shitty roads..etc (getting called into work is not an emergency) you will have to contact the artist directly as they are self employed and no one else can speak on behalf of them.
4. There is a 72 hour cancellation fee in effect unless you are ill, we can not allow you to receive a service if you are ill. * Note if you are booked in with Mike we ask for a weeks notice due to his busy schedule * If you need to reschedule you must give us 72 hours notice. You can only reschedule ONE TIME ! If you try to cancel again you will
lose your deposit, if you don’t show up or you are late you will lose your deposit. If you need to call back to reschedule you have 90 days to get back to us if you do not get back to us within this time frame to re book you automatically lose your deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 72 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR TATTOO: Drink alcohol, drugs, suntan (included tanning beds), not sleep the night before or anything else that will affect your well-being. If you have a sun burn and we can’t tattoo you, you will lose your deposit.
6. Consider the following: Tanning beds and sun tanning will effect your tattoo negatively and will wreck it, You CANNOT go into lakes , pools, hot tubs, or oceans until your tattoo is fully healed.. meaning If you love summer or have a vacation coming up wait until after to get a tattoo. Certain places on the body we use more constantly than others.. such feet, legs, arms, hands..etc if your tattoo is a high risk area you must stay off of your feet or not using your arms to lift heavy materials as this stresses out your tattoo causing blur out of ink, scabbing..etc which will negatively effect your tattoo. Tattoos are for life so make sure you are committed to this or committed to spending money on lasering.
7.Please ensure you are on time for your appointment as we no longer have a waiting room and the artist will be ready for your appointment. We can not allow customers to come in at the same time so call if there is an issue with your time. If the artist is running behind we will call you, so ensure you leave a number we can get ahold of you as Occasionally artists may run behind on a tattoo sometimes due to inaccurate estimated time, late clients, client is feeling ill, having to tweak artwork, clients skin isn’t taking ink easily...etc so we ask to be patient and respectful while waiting. For our out of town clients if the roads are dangerous or gross and you happen to be late give us a call and we will either re-book or try to figure out what works best.. so give us a call in the AM asap if there is such an issue with roads and time. ( THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SASKATOON RESIDENTS )
8.WE CAN NO LONGER allow anyone to come in and wait or be with you as we no longer have a waiting room. Minors can bring one parent with them at the time of the service AND NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
9. Because you must be 18 + to sign for your tattoo and it is a legal document you are signing you must have a physical piece of Government Issued ID with you at the time of your appointment. We are sending out the release forms before the appointment and it is your responsibility to have it filled out before you come in (You can either have it printed off and ready to bring in or email it back to us.).
IF YOU CAN ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY CONTACT US