Some important Policies to know prior to booking a tattoo or piercing appt. It is up to the customer when booking any service to review our website or read the sheet that is given to you or emailed to ensure you understand our policies. Once you are booked you are booked, we are very transparent with our policies and try to ensure that you have access to them.
1. Our tattoo rates are $150 an hour and our min charge is $100
2. Deposits: Deposits are required to book any tattoo appointment, if you do not leave a deposit you do not have an appointment. Deposit amounts vary on size and time but are generally half of the required time slot booked. Our minimum deposit is $100 and can be paid by credit card over the phone or email transfer (no instore as with Covid 19)The amount comes off the total amount of the tattoo
VERY IMPORTANT: Deposits are absolutely non-refundable for any reason at all, because of the fact you booked an appointment knowing these policies, we turn down a lot of potential clients daily and you booking takes away the opportunity for someone else. Our artists are self employed so when you do not come in they are out that amount of time and money. BUT you are forewarned and an adult, we take this very seriously and do this for a living,
3. Artwork: we are a custom shop, most of what we do here is custom but have done flash and other tattoo type designs with our touch to it. We do have to pre-approve all artwork that is to be drawn and tattooed and if we feel it will not make a very nice tattoo we will not do it, so please understand if we say no thank you. Money is not our driving factor we just want our work to be incredible.
4. You can not change your mind on your design, once you come in and book a tattoo for a certain design you can not change it to some other tattoo piece, there is several reasons for this including the number 3. above and the time booked since it could vary.
5. TOUCHUPS -Please send a clear photo to the artist at email@example.com with the areas that need touchups within six months of the original appointment date
6. Deposits are only good for 90 days if you cancel your appointment and do not rebook, please let us know if you are moving and we will make a note on your deposit for future use. We can place your deposit on a gift card so that it will not expire provided you cancel your appt by following policy
7. Kids are cute and we love them, but they can't come to your tattoo or piercing appointment, it is very dangerous for everyone and we can not risk cross contamination, so please find a caregiver. As well Kids under the age of 12 years are not allowed at the studio, it is very boring, very disruptive and not fair to the child or the artists. Please remember that this is an adult setting and we ask you respect that.
8. Speaking of children, we don't tattoo them ever! A child needs to be a child until they are 16 years of age. Any one under 18 has to have parental consent and MUST do a consult with the artist. It is at the artist discretion wether or not the tattoo is appropriate and can refuse the tattoo at any time. If you are under 16 we will not tattoo anywhere visible (wrists, forearms, neck, ect) we will make some exceptions for memorial tattoos.
9. Please do not get tattooed if you are ill, please call and we will rebook your appointment, we do require a 72 hour cancellation policy if you have any other reason you can not make it, but illness is illness please call us that morning and leave a message. Covid 19 - fever, cough, congestion, stomach issues, pink eye, Covid toes, out of breath for no reason, wheezing, or anything that can not be explained.
10. If you come in for your appointment smelling of alcohol, you will lose your deposit and your appointment.
11. Make sure you eat before you come in for a piercing or tattoo otherwise you might not feel well.
12. We will not tattoo names of significant others ever unless it is a memorial tattoo (children, grand children are totally fine), but we do a good job of covering them up, and trust us we do a lot of that.
13. If you do have to cancel your appointment you are only allowed to reschedule once, we get the chicken outter's and they will keep doing this all year so we had to apply this rule.
14. If you live out of town and your highway is bad, DO NOT COME IN, not worth it, lets just reschedule your appointment.
15. deposits are non-transferable unless we give approval
16. gift cards are non-reversable and if you lose them we have no way of knowing who what gift card belongs to, please take a photo of the number on the card (front and back) and if you have that we can reissue you a new card
17. You must be 18 to sign for yourself for both piercing and tattooing (some piercings are 16 years of age)
18. Booking times, so many times I hear wow its too long of a wait to get in, well that should be telling you something - it means your tattoo will not suck!
19. ID With Covid 19 you must scan and send in your id with your release form, parental signature and Id will be required for minors.
20. We do not tattoo fingers or hands as they do not heal well at all
21. Friends and family Are no longer allowed in the studio as we no longer have a waiting room, please come alone, no exceptions. Minors are allowed ONE parent with them.
22. Gift cards do not expire if it is a paid for gift card, promo cards can expire. Please note with any promotion card 1. the name on the promo card has to be redeemed by that person no exceptions, as they get lost and stolen, or people try to sell them. 2. Promos can not be combined, so you can not use a promo card with another promotion. Promo cards can not be used for tax or tips as they are non monetary. 3. Promo cards can only be used for services not merchandise. 4. Christmas promo cards 2019 can only be used for tattoos not for piercings as stated in our promotion.
23. Due to Covid 19 - Masks must be worn at all times in the studio by clients and customers. We have masks available to purchase for 1.00. Please let us know if you would like one, we also have custom reusable ones for 10.00. Shoes must be removed in the foyer again no exceptions ensure you are wearing socks. Handwashing must take place before your service, as well you must be on time when you have an appointment as we can not allow customers in at the same time. Thank you