KIDS EAR PIERCING POLICIES
WHAT TO KNOW TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE EASIER FOR YOU CHILD:
1. Leanne and Janelle and Danielle only pierce kids ears if they are 4 years or older.
2. Ensure your child is aware that they will be getting their ears pierced and that it is not a surprise.
3. If your child has any type of anxiety or is afraid of needles, ensure they understand that they are in charge, they will never be forced to do the procedure against their will. If they say no to us (the piercer), we will not pierce them. We ask at this time you do not book the ear piercing if you feel your child might not go through with the piercing.
4. If your child is sick or may have COVID 19 ensure you wait to schedule an appointment until it is safe to do so.
5. Please watch the video regarding our Kids Ear Piercing before scheduling. This can be found on our home screen. You may also watch YouTube videos with your child so they know what to expect!
6. You can use numbing cream if they are scared it will hurt. We sell Dr. Numb but you can also get numbing cream at the pharmacy. It does need to be applied about 45 minutes before the appointment and ensure to place plastic wrap over top to ensure it is effective.
7. It is better to book your appointment in the morning rather than when your child is tired from the days events. This often makes it easier for your child.
8. If we pierce one ear and they don't want to do the second one, that is okay. We can rebook them at another date when they are ready.
Reminder that starting September, 9th 2023 - every other Saturday- Janelle and Leanne will be offering a service where both ears will be pierced at the same time, please call to book this appointment slot as it is only on specific Saturdays 306-384-5454.
8.Only one parent and one child are allowed into the piercing room, if anyone else comes with you, they will have to wait in the waiting room. Children under the age 11 years need parental supervision in the waiting area.
Please arrive 5 minutes in advance to fill out our Minor Consent Form.
9) Please make sure their hair is tied back to keep it out of the way.
10) If your child decides not to get their ears pierced, no problem. We will refund you your deposit minus a $15 set up fee as we can not reuse our set up, unless you book a Tandem ear piercing then the deposit will be forfeited.
11) You can cancel the appointment and get a refund provided you give more than 1 hour notice.
***You MUST have ID for both you & your child at the appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS. (health card, birth certificate, passport, any government issued, etc..) it can not be ID on your phone***
PLEASE REVIEW OUR SHOP POLICIES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT