This is a step by step guide to booking a tattoo online with one of our artists. Currently with the Covid 19 we will no longer be able to do consults in store and will do them online. Please fill out the form and we will ensure the artist you would like to work with gets back to you
1. Please view our online portfolio's, we have three artists, Mike Thompson-Hill, Trevor G, and Francisco. Each artist has their own style and what they like to tattoo, when searching for an artist ensure they match your expectation with style other wise that might not be the artist for you. Once you pick out your artist the next step is to email us your idea. Here is a guideline of questions we ask when you inquire about a tattoo
1. do you have reference materials on what you are wanting done? and if yes can you email them
2. where do you want to place the tattoo
3. size matters, so how big where you thinking of getting the tattoo
4. Do you want colour or black and grey
5. do you want it realistic? and if you are unsure can you provide a reference picture of the style you where hoping to obtain.
6. what is your budget?
7. when are you hoping to book in for (dates and month)?
8. Which artist would you like to work with? (if unsure please indicate)
9. can you send a picture of the area you are wanting tattoo?
Once we have these questions answered, we can give you a better idea of cost and time to book in for your tattoo. Please email your tattoo inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can further assist you .