This is a step by step guide to booking a tattoo online with one of our artists. If you live out of town or can not come in for a consult In person this will be the easiest way to communicate with an artist of your choice.
1. Please view our online portfolio's, we have three artists, Mike Thompson-Hill, Trevor G and Harmeet Singh. Each artist has their own style and what they like to tattoo, when searching for an artist ensure they match your expectation with style other wise that might not be the artist for you. Once you pick out your artist the next step is to email us your idea. Here is a guideline of questions we ask when you inquire about a tattoo
1. do you have reference materials on what you are wanting done? and if yes can you email them
2. where do you want to place the tattoo
3. size matters, so how big where you thinking of getting the tattoo
4. Do you want colour or black and grey
5. do you want it realistic? and if you are unsure can you provide a reference picture of the style you where hoping to obtain.
6. what is your budget?
7. when are you hoping to book in for?
8. Which artist would you like to work with?
9. can you send a picture of the area you are wanting tattoo?
Once we have these questions answered, we can give you a better idea of cost and time to book in for your tattoo. Please email your tattoo inquiry to email@example.com and we can further assist you .